Monday, July 12

shoot 'em up

Spent a few hours at a neighbour's house today.. The reason: he has an XBox and he invited me over to try Full Spectrum Warrior. Following the trend of being all biblical in their blogs (*grin* you know who you are)
Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate

This development isn't going to help getting my thesis written *sigh*. On a more positive note, though, nice gameplay and good graphics. I expected something like BF1942 but it was closer to Rainbow 6 or Ghost Recon, really. Of course, I havent played that many console games, so I probably fall into the "easily impressed" category.

We fiddled a bit to see if we could link up (this guy's brother has an XBox too, egad!) and play coop, but it didn't seem possible. Xbox-live appears to be the only multiplayer option available.

|

<< Home