Wednesday, June 30

tricky ... and spam

Frantically trying to finish up the last pieces before I go on a semi-holiday from next week.. Most of this week, I've been listening to Tricky, Massive Attack and Portishead. Like Garbage, it's perfect for blanking out surrounding noise..

Interestingly, a mail account that I don't check too often got it's second unsolicited offer of insane riches from a certain African country in as many days. I even get to negotiate with them *stares goggle eyed*
" ... The said money is a state fund and therefore requires a total confidentiality. discuss the modalities and what will be your share (percentage) for assisting us. ".

Does this sort of spiel honestly work with anyone? A stranger writing in to offer you millions ? out of the blue ? Apparently, it does. The same principle as the peer pressure spim and email hoaxes, I suppose.

In other news, Potterphiles got their first teaser, the title of book six. Now if only other authors would hurry up and write the next volumes, I'd be a happy camper.

|

<< Home