Friday, October 15

on a jet plane ?

So I'm going back home, for what turns out to be an unfortunately short time. I've found out the following. Either I am very prepared and very ready and do things weeks ahead of schedule. OR I have a mound of things piling up that need immediate attention and I don't have anything like enough time to finish all of it. Which category this quickie whistlestop tour back home falls into is left as an exercise to the reader. (Hint: I'm stressed out and running around like the proverbial headless chicken). But any rate, I will be updating infrequently (if at all) from next week onwards; since I doubt very much that I have a working machine at home, and my internet connectivity will be limited to visits to the local cybercafe/LAN game outlet.

Going on a pub crawl tomorrow. The infamous "Micklegate run" (it has nothing whatsoever to do with physical activity.. unless you count lifting pint glasses of beer to your mouth as an activity) beckons.

In other news, everyone does apparently have an Atom feed associated with their Gmail account. Just click on this link and if you're properly logged into Gmail, a RSS feed will appear.

Zooass games. Because you can never get enough of games like "Escape from Neverland" and "Tapeworm Trouble". Not to mention "Big Breasted Bimbo Breakout".

|

<< Home