Tuesday, February 15

genuflect before me


I am nerdier than 98% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!



To be fair, I only got anything close to that score because I used to be a huge Chemistry geek at some point a decade or so ago. And that's the only part of my misspent A/L years that I even care to remember without shuddering.

Other things to remember, do not move over a site onto a flashy new layout and then decide to turn up late the next morning. Your inbox will be overflowing with comments and bug reports. And will people *please please* consign monstrosities such as this and this to the rubbish heap ? Save the retro for a 70s disco night, for heaven's sake.

And my kingdom for an ethically challenged bike repair man! I want one bit of the bike fixed, not all of it. And yes, I know it's dangerous to leave the other bits unfixed, but I can handle that. I don't see the point in paying 200% of the sale value of a bike to get lots of non essential things (like rear brakes. Pfft. Who needs two sets of brakes ? Wimps) sorted out. Just fix my goddamn gear mech. Not that it's going to happen, but if I can't rail against the injustices of the planet on the blog ...

|

<< Home