Tuesday, July 20

More work

Got a call from authority this morning, wondering where the heck I am and why I am not replying (that is to say, reading) mail. Then the conversation took an abrupt turn for the worse.

I have until Monday to read an unknown number (probably 5 or so) of papers, research the ideas behind them and make (or rather, strive to make) intelligent comments about the validity and viability of those ideas in an online forum. In short, do paper reviews. In a forum visible to dozens of researchers in my field(s). I have 6 days. *lets panic wash over him like a wave*

Were I to be truly evil, I'd just use a modified version of The Mission Statement Generator and be done with it. Of course, I can't do that. Which dovetails neatly with my sig of the day.

----
All opinions expressed herein are my own, and not those of my supervisor, who is appalled

|

<< Home